In order to stay up to date on the latest advancements in the pharmaceutical compounding industry, CAP RX offers dermatology compounding services provided by our experienced and qualified compounding pharmacists.
First, CAP RX Compounding Pharmacists meticulously create dermatological medications which are used to treat almost any skin disease or condition. Our individually customized topical and oral medications treat all types of skin conditions including:
- Skin Cancers
- Severe Acne
- Body Rashes Such as Tinea Versicolor
Our Custom Dermatology Solutions
Visit Lipothene.com for more information!
CAP RX strives to remain on the cutting edge of dermatology and skin care compounding. By maintaining exceptional business and professional relationships with dermatologists, aestheticians, plastic surgeons, and other skin care professionals across the nation, we are able to learn about the latest technologies and services of the dermatology compounding industry. CAP RX compounding professionals are able to create customized dermatological compounding medications in various varieties, including:
- Topical Gels & Creams
- Ointments & Lotions
- Liquid Solutions
- Occlusive Pastes
- Orally Ingested Pills & Liquids (Only available for certain conditions)
CAP RX is frequently increasing the amounts and varieties of dermatological medications which we are able to successfully compound. We now offer a wide variety of compounded skin care products, individually tailored with precise medication dosages, strengths, and combinations to meet each of our patient’s specific needs. Examples of Stanley Rx Pharmacy’s compounded dermatological and skin care medications include:
- Triamcinolone w/ Camphor, Menthol & Phenol – For Chronic Pruritus.
- Anti-Infective (Metronidazole, Ketoconazole, Itraconazole, Fluconazole, Amphotericin) – For any topical infections of the skin, nails, scalp, & mucous membranes.
- Retinoic Acid, Hydroquinone, & Hydrocortisone – Available in various customizable strengths.
- Anti-Inflammatory – Ketoprofen, Ibuprofen, Diclofenac.
- Bleaching Creams & Combination Bleaching Creams – GROOT Cream – For bleaching and tightening of the face.
- Acne Creams & Alternate Acne Creams – Cosmetic anti-acne formulas compounded according to physician recommendations.
- Anti-Aging Creams – Cosmetic creams which help reduce wrinkles and age spots on the face and body.
- Wart Removal – Lactic and/or Salicylic Acids for warts and harmless skin growths.
- Anesthetic Creams – Lidocaine, Tetracaine, Benzocaine, Prilocaine.
- Wound Care/Skin Ulcers – For example, Diabetic Foot Ulcers Creams.
- Pain Creams & Custom Compounded Pain Creams – For Conditions such as Diabetic Neuropathy.
- Specially Blended Solutions For Hair Growth – Men and Women variations available, aids in reactivating dormant hair follicles.
No matter your individual dermatology needs, CAP RX has the solution for you. We staff professional compounding pharmacists, experienced in creating customized medical solutions for all your dermatology needs. We work directly with patients and physicians to create dosage forms, combinations, and strengths which are precisely engineered to meet your specific medicinal needs. Please contact us today to learn more about our skin care and dermatology compounding services!